go to search
senior business analyst for retail company
Senior Business Analyst for Retail Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst to join our team.
- Data analysis (across applications, SQL databases, Excel and canonical data models). System analysis (understanding how a system works to deliver one or more business process, the data flows during these processes and integration methods for that system/application)
- Assisting with building of a business design and corresponding requirements of the solution
- Retail domain experience and analysis of retail data models and retail applications e.g. PLM, PIM, ERP – nice-to-have
- Be able to support multiple development teams
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- SQL database skills
- Able to map relationships between tables in SQL to understand how the data is held and used
- Understands data granularities and be able to represent entities and the reason / usage of attributes associated to them
- Able to understand the purpose of data in the AS IS & TO BE and create a mapping between them
- Experience in TA requirements/backlog preparation (BDD)
- Able to communicate and present to both detailed and summary stakeholders’ complex problems/situations
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work independently
- English B2+ and higher
nice to have
- Experience working in an agile environment is a plus
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.