senior business analyst for retail company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior Business Analyst to join our team.
The customer is an American multinational manufacturer of confectionery, pet food, and other food products.
- Client management: regular work with a client to manage expectations (scope, timeline, priorities) and consult on the best approach to achieve their goals, as well as weekly/monthly/quarterly status reports and coordination with leads across the related workstreams
- Product centric approach. Partner with the Product Owner to help drive product vision and strategy. Help defined the roadmap definition and advise on focus on priorities along with Delivery Manager and Architect
- Stakeholders management: regular work with stakeholders (within both client and EPAM) to align on the expectations (scope, timeline, priorities) and provide consulting
- Manage evaluation from a product perspective new requests and fit to the vision
- Interface daily with client the ensure requirements and definition of deliverable are valid and and meet expectations
- Be proactive in identifying issues with the deliverable from UAT perspective
- 3+ years of Business Analyst experience
- Strong UX skillset, preferred
- Solid experience in Content, Digital Marketing, enterprise-level product environment
- Acquia and Drupal preferred
- Expertise in SCRUM process leadership & outcomes
- A thorough understanding of how to plan, resource, and deliver large-scale technical projects
- Excellent ability to identify specific customer needs and drive closure to identified customer issues
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.