go to search
senior business analyst for software company
Sorry, the job is expired
Senior Business Analyst for Software Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior Business Analyst to join our team.
- Play the role of Business/System Analyst under supervision of BA Lead
- Work closely with client to ensure requirements are captured, scope is controlled and expectations are met
- Work closely with the development team to align the system design
- Participate and facilitate workshops, stakeholder interviews, UX design sessions, solution planning & review meeting etc.
- Specification of new functionality across the frontend and backend components
- Ongoing improvement of knowledge through better documentation and knowledge management infrastructure
- Assist in project planning, quality control and user acceptance testing
- Help investigate complex functional software issues, assist in root cause analysis and establish a solution
- Identify and manage risks and flag major issues early
- 3+ years of Business Analyst experience
- Confluence experience
- SQL experience
- UML experience
- You have a passion for great, structured documentation and the benefits of knowledge management
- You communicate clearly and precisely, transferring knowledge efficiently
- You form strong, honest and mutually respectful relationships with the key stakeholders
nice to have
- Technical background
- Experience working with assets classes such as Equities and Options
- Familiar with the FIX Protocol
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.