go to search
senior business analyst for travel company
Sorry, the job is expired
Senior Business Analyst For Travel Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior Business Analyst to join our team.
- Collaborate with Principal Business Analyst during the Intake phase
- Manage solution scope, identify and assess impact, and track changes during solution implementation
- Capture both high-level and detailed requirements
- Explain requirements to the team, handle questions, clarifying them with Business, Product Owners, and Product Managers
- Accept delivered features together with stakeholders, provide feedback
- Facilitate discussions, and ensure effective communication. Negotiate and build consensus; develop relationships with all the project stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience in Business Analysis
- Knowledge of requirements management tools (at least Jira & Confluence)
- Knowledge of Modeling skills to represent requirements information in graphical form (ex workflow diagrams)
- Knowledge of SQL
- Basic IT knowledge (API understanding, ability to handle integrational requirements)
- Accurate, Self-organized, self-managing, take full responsibility for a subsystem or a whole project
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, multi-tasking abilities
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.