senior business analyst for US product engineering company
We are looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst with 3+ years of relevant experience, knowledge of Agile practices (Scrum, Kanban), strong self-managing skills to join our global team.
Our customer is a leading provider of enterprise-class engineering software enabling innovation, the biggest in USA CAE product engineering company.
This project is a real opportunity to hone your skills in building and innovating products and establishing BA processes from scratch. Currently, the project is looking for a BA professional with strong communication skills and a good understanding of the business analyst role in Agile. The candidate is supposed to drive a door-opening mobile development in the IoT space.
- BA processes building and improvement
- Strategic commitment
- Managing requirement elicitation and demo activities across several streams
- Balancing the release scope across development streams together with the dedicated release manager
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Knowledge of different software development methodologies (RUP, Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban)
- Good communication skills and proactivity
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Upper-Intermediate+ level of English
- Experience in organizing business analysis at the outset of a project
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.