senior business analyst with financial domain experience
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Business Analyst with 3+ years of experience, advanced English level, and experience in the financial domain/financial education.
Our client is a leading provider of consumer, financial and property information, analytics, and services to business and government. As the leading global property information, analytics, and data-enabled solutions provider, its vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
- Business and functional requirements development
- Communication with foreign business representatives
- Collaboration with software development teams: clarification and gap analysis of business requirements, development of use cases, technical documentation for software developers and QA
- Development of activity, state transition, flowchart and other diagrams (StarUML, Enterprise Architect, MS Vision, etc.)
- Impact analysis (data analysis) for changes proposed
- Data analysis (Excel, SQL, MongoDB, other tools)
- Legacy code analysis, logic reconstruction
- Proposals for logic improvement
- 3+ years’ experience in business analysis in software development projects
- Experience in financial domain/financial education is good to have
- Ability to produce business requirement artifacts including UML, Use Cases, Business Rules, Functional & Non-Functional Specifications, User Interface Design Specifications, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced English level (direct customer interaction)
- Experience in customer relationship management and critical issue handling, manage client expectations