senior c++ developer
We are looking for a remote Senior C++ Developer to join our team.
The successful candidate will participate in the full SDLC (Agile), work on iterative development and estimations, and collaborate with Tech Leads and other Software Engineering resources to code and implement integrated enterprise solutions. The ideal candidate should have a customer-centric mentality with excellent analytical skills. Strong communication and decision-making abilities are essential, as well as the ability to produce quality work effectively and efficiently.
- Participate in the full SDLC (Agile), including iterative development, estimations, and design sessions
- Deliver project assignments on time and with high quality
- Collaborate with Tech Leads and other Software Engineering resources in coding and implementing integrated, enterprise solutions
- Work with distributed teams across various time zones
- Work with the Technical Lead to create and support system design documentation following standard templates; take initiative to periodically review and recommend improvements to the templates as needs arise and to keep all documentation up-to-date
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any other relevant Engineering field
- 3+ years of work experience as a C/C++ Developer
- 2+ years of OO Language experience
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of general-purpose memory management and various databases and their applications
- Experience working in a DevOps-oriented culture that prioritizes continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Upper-Intermediate level of English proficiency (B2+)
nice to have
- Familiarity with Agile development principles
- Experience with Docker, Linux, Bash, Perl, SQL, Unix
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.