senior c++ developer
Our company is looking for a seasoned remote Senior C++ Developer to join our team.
You will play a critical role in designing and implementing software systems based on requirements and analyzing and tuning the performance of systems.
- Interact with business stakeholders, project manager, and lead developers to understand requirements
- Write unit tests and integration tests to cover all new code
- Provide support for existing systems
- Ability to meet deadlines and work within project time frames
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- 3+ years of proficiency in C++ programming language
- Experience with concurrency, distributed systems, and multi-tier applications
- Demonstrated ability to work on more than one tier of a multi-tiered architecture
- Experience with FIX protocol, Binary, and other exchange APIs
- Prior financial trading firm experience and/or familiarity with option pricing models
- B2+ English level
nice to have
- Server-side code performance optimization
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Experience with LBM Informatica, Tibco, or another enterprise-class messaging middleware
- Experience with relational or object-oriented databases and a structured query language
- Familiarity with WinForms, Infragistics, ChartFX, or comparable GUI technologies
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.