senior c++ developer
Our company is currently seeking a skilled remote Senior C++ Developer to join our team.
In this position, you will be responsible for supporting and developing the C++ codebase of the SDK. The successful candidate will be expected to manage automated build & integration test pipelines for all core modules, work on software security and compliance, manage Internet connectivity via different interfaces, and provide L3 support for the operations team with a fleet of field gateways.
- Supporting the C++ codebase of the SDK and adding new features as required by users
- Supporting several core applications (modules) written in C++ and Python
- Managing automated build & integration test pipelines for all core modules: Azure DevOps Pipelines + Robot framework + Python libraries
- Managing Internet connectivity via different interfaces: Cellular, Satellite, Ethernet, Wi-Fi
- Providing L3 support for the operations team with a fleet of field gateways
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in C++ development
- Linux development experience, package management, and Bash scripting
- Embedded software engineering experience and cross-compilation for different platforms
- Proficiency in Git, CI/CD, and tracking using tools like Jira, Gerrit, Jenkins
- Good communication skills for effective collaboration with other development teams and operations
- B2+ English level
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.