senior c++ developer
We are seeking a remote Senior C++ Developer to join our team and support our SDK testing initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have a strong C++ Base, experience working with network protocols such as TCP and UDP, and be well-versed in Linux.
This individual will be responsible for implementing integration tests for the EOS SDK and OGS stream in C++, creating tools for test automation improvements, and extending the EOS SDK test framework with the given direction.
- Implementing integration tests for the EOS SDK and OGS stream in C++
- Creating tools for test automation improvements
- Extending the EOS SDK test framework with a given direction
- Producing efficient and maintainable code using C++
- Communicating with development and quality resources across timezones
- 3+ years of Software Development and/or Test experience with proficiency in producing efficient and maintainable code using C++
- Experience testing/using SDK-based APIs that call into internal and/or third-party frameworks
- Strong experience with network protocols: UDP, TCP, and HTTP/S
- Proficient in Linux
- Understanding of AWS Cloud Infrastructure tools such as Lambda and Redis
- B2+ English level
nice to have
- Programming ability with common scripting languages such as Python and Node.js
- Knowledge or experience with building and maintaining automation test frameworks and tools