We are looking for a remote Senior C++ Developer to join our team.
In this position, you will be responsible for developing and debugging embedded software, preferably for Android/Linux. You must have strong C, and C++ Base skills and experience with the Linux OS internals, Linux kernel software, and Embedded Linux. The ideal candidate will have experience with Linux device driver development, optimizations, and bug fixing.
- Development and debugging of embedded software, preferably for Android/Linux
- Develop, optimize, and debug Linux kernel software
- Develop and debug Embedded Linux device drivers
- Debugging of embedded systems
- Experience with communication networks and protocols (e.g. USB, Ethernet, TCP/IP, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a C++ Developer
- Strong proficiency in C++ Base
- Experience with Embedded Platforms and Linux kernel
- Knowledge of Linux OS internals, Linux kernel software, and Embedded Linux
- Experience in developing and debugging embedded software
- B2+ English level
nice to have
- Experience with HW accelerated graphics processing (OpenGL ES)
- Knowledge of Android NDK and SDK