We are looking for an experienced remote Senior C++ Developer to join our project.
As a Senior C++ Developer, you will be responsible for supporting the C++ codebase of applications, adding new features, and building new applications. You will also be responsible for working on software security and compliance, using WhiteSource, SonarQube, and other scans. The ideal candidate must have strong communication skills, and experience with Linux development, Docker containers, Docker Compose, Git, and CI/CD & tracking using tools like Azure DevOps, Jira, Gerrit, or Jenkins.
- Supporting C++ codebase of applications, adding new features, and building new applications
- Working on software security and compliance, using WhiteSource, SonarQube, and other scans
- Supporting several core applications (modules) written in C++ and Python
- Collaborating with other development teams and operations
- Assisting with any task within the team
- 3+ years of experience as a Senior C++ Developer
- Senior-level C++ and Python skills
- Linux development experience (Ubuntu or other GNU/Linux), package management (dpkg, apt), Bash scripting
- Docker containers, Docker Compose
- Proficient in Git and CI/CD & tracking (Azure DevOps or similar alternatives: Jira, Gerrit, Jenkins)
- B2+ English level
nice to have
- Google Cloud services
- Experience with REST APIs
- Azure IoT Edge/IoT Hub knowledge
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.