senior c++ software engineer for a video game development company
We are looking for a remote Senior Software Engineer with 3+ years of C++ development experience and strong debugging skills to join our team.
The customer is an American video game and software developer and publisher, developing commercially available game engine which also powers their internally developed video games.
The main pool of tasks is associated with developing a mod marketplace similar to Steam Workshop, Mod.io, Minecraft Marketplace, and Bethesda.net.
- Working as part of the team to develop features that bring enhanced experiences to millions of users
- Designing, documenting, prototyping, and iterating on features and be willing to accept and respond to critical feedback
- Writing robust, maintainable code
- Ensuring strong architectural and algorithmic decisions are made
- 3+ years of development experience with C++ 11 and above
- Excellent debugging skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a live service environment is an advantage
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Jira and P4 experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.