go to search
senior cloud.azure engineer for energy company
Cloud.AzureSitecore Content Hub Administration, Microservice Architecture Pattern, Azure Kubernetes Service, Key Management, Azure Automation, Bash, Docker
Senior Cloud.Azure Engineer for Energy Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Cloud.Azure Engineer to join our team.
- Be responsible for the execution/deployment of releases and approval of service changes
- Promote Continuous Improvement culture within own scope of accountability (within Shell team and 3rd party suppliers) Dimensions and Special Challenges
- The landscapes are globally used and have a high level of integration.
- Must be willing to be on-call and/or work shifts/overtime and/or weekends as necessary for applications and systems support and maintenance
- Must occasionally work US overlap hours to connect with global team members (can take calls/meetings remotely), 24x7 operational coverage Qualifications and Skills Mandatory
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Requirements Accountabilities
- Deployment & configuration of business solutions and Applications preferably into Azure (Primary) & AWS (Secondary)
- Preparation of deployment scripts
- Provide support for deployed solutions in a production IaaS environment
- Engage in production support activities
- Drive Incident/Problem resolution by assisting in key operational activities in terms of delivery, fixes, and supportability with operations staff and/suppliers
- Ensure that end-to-end performance is monitored and maintained to high level of quality, standards, supportability and operability as defined within negotiated and agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and to propose and implement necessary Service Improvements
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.