senior cloud engineer
We are looking for a remote Senior Cloud Engineer with a focus on microservices and security.
The successful candidate will have 3+ years of relevant work experience and a B2+ English level.
- Develop and implement secure, scalable microservice-based platforms
- Ensure adherence to PCI and Security Coding Standards
- Perform code reviews and ensure implementation of SOLID principles
- Coordinate with other technical teams to integrate external data points into solutions with minimal impact
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong understanding of microservice architecture and design patterns such as Aggregator or Gateway
- Demonstrated knowledge of OAuth token-based authentication protocol and PCI/Security Coding Standards
- Good understanding of unit testing frameworks and maximizing code coverage
- Ability to minimize code complexity by following appropriate coding standards
- Prior experience with code quality tools like SonarQube and integration with CI/CD pipeline
- B2+ English level
nice to have
- Understanding of Azure services like Redis Cache, CDN, DB SaaS, CosMos DB, Function Apps, AKV, Security policies, Analytics services, troubleshooting, and monitoring tools on Azure
- Experience with technical documentation like HLD and LLD based on architects' discussions
- Knowledge of latest Azure technologies like Service bus architecture implementation, Docker-based solutions, Kubernetes, and blue-green deployment strategy
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.