senior data analyst
We are seeking a highly skilled remote Senior Data Analyst with expertise for our project.
The ideal candidate must have at least 3 years of experience in Analytics with strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and PowerBI. The Senior Data Analyst will be responsible for creating an Analytics tracking strategy and implementation plan, defining KPIs, creating business reports with data integrated from other applications and sources, configuring Analytics dashboards, and integrating with external sources such as Google Analytics/Tag Manager, WebTrends, etc.
- Create an Analytics tracking strategy and implementation plan, define KPIs
- Create business reports with integrated data from various sources
- Configure Analytics dashboards and integrate with external sources such as Google Analytics/Tag Manager, WebTrends
- Perform validation of Dashboards after releases
- Create and present Analytics Strategy, Analytics/Tagging User Stories Acceptance Criteria, Analytics Solution Design Document, and Analytics Dashboard
- At least 3 years of experience in Analytics with expertise in Web Analytics
- Good hands-on knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and PowerBI
- Excellent communication skills and able to work remotely
- Pro-active and able to self-organize
- Proficient in the English language (Upper-Intermediate level B2+)
nice to have
- Experience with Google Analytics 360
- Familiarity with SQL, Tableau, JS, Jira a benefit, but not required