senior data analyst for an automotive company
We're looking for a remote Senior Data Analyst with experience with strong experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to join our team.
The customer is an international multibrand company which includes auto auctions and wholesale services, financial services, media, and software. It is the only company in the world that offers a complete set of solutions for the automotive dealer - from inventory and marketing to sales and service.
- Refine and maintain global tagging standards with teams for Consumer and Dealer web analytics
- Partner with and advise teams on approach for meeting needs for product analytics for their respective domains
- Develop and maintain team facing and Executive facing dashboards to monitor KPI for Consumer and Dealer solutions within DRI
- Provide ad-hoc reports to teams and Executives as needed
- Proactively identify experience optimization opportunities based on fluctuations in core Consumer and Dealer conversion metrics
- Provide support to teams for ongoing experience optimization testing for Consumer and Dealer tools
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in a Data Analyst (or similar) role
- Strong experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Experience with Google Data Studio, Google Big Query, Google Data Prep
- AWS Snowflake experience
- AWS Glue knowledge
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.