go to search
senior data and web analyst for a financial services company
Senior Data and Web Analyst for a Financial Services Company
We're looking for a remote Senior Data & Web Analyst with a deep understanding and proficiency in data analytics and a good grasp of data ETL tools to join our team.
The customer is a provider of high-quality business services in such areas as IT, Procurement, HR, Product Lifecycle Services, Financial Reporting and Analytics, and Real Estate and Facility Services.
- Deep Data understanding of sales and pharma domains / fast learning and understanding of business relevant data in new domains
- Ability to transform data into business metrics and decisions / decision flows
- Expert on all concepts of decision making Descriptive, Guided analytics, Prescriptive, etc.
- Generating visualizations / dashboards within (Power) BI tool
- Implementing BI best-practices, industry standards to enhance user acceptance and usability
- Creates master data map
- Works with Solution Architect to create Logical Data design including MDM layer
- 3+ years of previous experience in a Data & Web Analyst (or similar) role
- Deep understanding and proficiency in data analytics, SQL, BI tools
- Understanding of Domain Business Data and Metrics
- Good grasp of data ETL tools, such as, for example, Databricks
- Strong client facing and communication skills
- English B2 or higher
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.