senior data and web analyst for an information services company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Data Analyst with 4+ years of professional experience in data science and strong programming skills in Python to join our team.
The customer is a data and information services company that caters to a variety of industries including automotive, energy, financial services, defense and maritime.
- Technically lead the team of data scientists and ML engineers to develop production ready components based on recent SOTA approaches for CV and NLP
- Hands-on researching, prototyping and building content understanding pipelines and working models as their components, including state of art neural architectures in combined Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing domains – data augmentation, model selection, pre-training, optimization, etc.
- Converting business problems to data science tasks collaborating with Product and Project managers
- Defining and/or influencing the strategy of research-intensive projects, including goal metrics, development process, toolsets and communications for optimal progress
- Hunting for quality datasets, including driving the development of datasets from scratch
- Learning and sharing new things around ML/DL for CV and NLP to keep the AI team on the cutting edge
- Degree in data science, math & computer science, statistics or related field
- 4+ years of professional experience in data science and deep learning with application to Computer Vision and/or Natural Language Processing
- Soft skills of a technical leader for the team (communication, engagement, patience, motivation, integrity)
- Strong programming skills in Python
- Strong practical experience in building of own DL models with TensorFlow, Keras and/or PyTorch, etc.
- Developed skills in algorithms and data structures
- Solid understanding of statistics and math behind deep learning
- English language (B1+)
- Application of Computer Vision to Document Understanding (OCR, object detection, text embedding with custom pre-training or other)
- Strong experience with data analysis tools
- PhD degree in related field
- Publications in related domain
- Linux user experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.