senior data integration engineer for media company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Data Integration Engineer to join our team.
The customer is an American subscription video on demand service controlled and majority-owned by the business segmenth consisting of streaming services and overseas media businesses of one of the world's biggest mass media and entertainment conglomerate.
- Collaborate with data product managers, data architects, and data engineers to design, implement and deliver successful data solutions
- Define technical requirements and implementation details for the underlying data warehouse and data marts
- Develop and optimize performant database, data model, integration and ETL in RDBMS and NoSQL environments
- Maintain detailed documentation of your work and changes to support data quality and governance
- Ensure high operational efficiency and quality of your solutions to meet SLAs and support commitment to the customers
- Active participant and advocate of agile/scrum practice to ensure health and process improvements for your team
- 3+years of experience in SQL
- Python experience
- Programming experience with any one language (Java, C++, etc)
- Spark experience
- NoSQL experience
- Experience with cloud solutions (AWS, Redshift, Snowflake, other)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.