senior data quality dveloper for a business services company
We are currently looking for a remote Senior Data Quality Developer with 3+ years of experience in Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence and strong SQL and ETL skills to join our team.
The customer is a provider of high-quality business services in such areas as IT, Procurement, HR, Product Lifecycle Services, Financial Reporting and Analytics, and Real Estate and Facility Services.
The scope of the project is to integrate CRM data to a big data platform and render it in Tableau dashboards.
- Working with BI consultant & data scientist to identify data requirements
- Conducting data quality assessment and data mapping
- Creating master data map
- Working with solution architect to create logical data design including MDM layer
- 3+ years of experience in Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence
- Experience in test automation with exposure to tools like Selenium, JMeter, SoapUI
- Experience with geographically distributed teams
- Experience with Cloud services, preferably AWS
- Clear understanding and hands-on experience with ETL
- Strong experience in building SQL queries, including complex ones
- Ability to create test data and familiarity with scripting languages
- Understanding of Web technologies: HTML, JSON, Web services and APIs
- English level B2+
- Exposure to Big Data
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.