go to search
senior datacenter storage systems engineer for business company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Senior Datacenter Storage Systems Engineer For Business Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior Datacenter Storage Systems Engineer to join our team.
- Automate deployment and configuration of NAS in AWS
- Develop automation for provisioning applications, infrastructure and network elements
- Integrate and test new features and requirements into the environment deployment pipelines
- Design and review of the solution architectures
- Documentation of solutions and handover to the operation teams
- Troubleshoot issues in UAT, Stage and Production environments
- Promote changes to production
- Perform high-tier operational tasks, i.e. monitoring, root-cause analysis, handling escalations from operation teams, raising issues to vendors, etc.
- 3+ years of experience with Datacenter Storage Systems
- Experience with SDS, cloud-ready storage solutions, and enterprise NAS
- Experience with Linux;
- Experience with Scripting skills (Python, bash);
- Knowledge of SDLC and typical software development practices/methodologies;
- Knowledge of network services and their functions (DNS, NTP, SNMP, etc..);
- Knowledge of git;
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals