senior developer with .net for an information services company
Currently we are looking for a remote Senior Developer with .NET to join our global team.
The customer is a global provider of professional information, software solutions, and services for clinicians, accountants, lawyers, and tax, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and regulatory sectors.
- Use Microsoft technologies to develop technical solutions for creating services in an environment agnostic platform
- Design, Develop, Unit Test and document code according to the requirements of the project
- Analyse, diagnose and resolve errors related to the applications.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop, maintain and support programs/tools for internal and external customers.
- Follow all standards and methodologies
- Robust software development experience with C# and Microsoft .NET stack technologies
- .NET development experience with ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET Web API, REST
- Solid understanding in Object oriented analysis, SOA and design patterns
- Good written and Oral Communication skills (B1+), as most of collaboration is driven using English
- Cloud platform development experience with Microsoft Azure is required: API Management Services, Azure Blob, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Service Bus, Azure Functions, etc.
- Experience with Azure Cloud Services and ARM Templates
- Unit testing and mocking experience
- Scrum, Kanban or Agile experience