Currently, we’re looking for a remote Senior DevOps (Automation)Engineer to work on the project for a research-intensive biopharmaceutical client. On this position, you will be included in the team to deliver to our scientists and manufacturing people IT solution that helps them to come with new groundbreaking medical treatments.
- Coding – building Continuous delivery pipelines, including Infra-as-Code and using BitBucket/Robot/Jenkins/Artifactory/Ansible/Docker/Groovy/Python and other such stuff
- Documentation and automation tool creation - make the team more scalable by creating self-documenting technical systems and building scripts and tools to boost developer productivity
- Operate – participate on follow-the-sun duties for the release pipelines and ensure that availability, performance and scalability are actually reached
- Science & Data Analysis - study production infrastructure and application monitoring & logging systems to help identify root causes behind complex problems, propose hypotheses, and conduct low risk experiments to prove or disprove hypotheses
- Communication & collaboration - participating in the discovery, refinement, articulation, and implementation of scalable software development patterns
- 3+ years of project experience in DevOps
- Scripting languages such as Groovy, UNIX shells, Python, Perl
- Version control system (strong Git is a must, Gitflow is a plus)
- High-level programming languages such as Java, Scala
- Experience with Jenkins pipelines and Groovy
- CI/CD implementations experience
- Intermediate or higher English level (B1+), both written and spoken
nice to have
- Configuration tools such as Ansible, Salt, Chef, etc.
- Cloud solutions such as AWS, Azure