go to search
senior devops.ci/cd developer for business company
Sorry, the job is expired
Senior DevOps.CI/CD Developer For Business Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior DevOps.CI/CD Developer to join our team.
- Working closely with Development teams and Support team on the Customer side in order to support build/release process
- Centralized infrastructure management - moving to new tool (Chef / Puppet) and automation of environment preparation tasks (for DEV, QA and UAT)
- Configuration management - setting up centralized CCR tool for all applications covered by UK Legislative teams (SOLT, NELI)
- Moving the images to Artifactory, setting up images retention policy
- Provide proper monitoring (not for the applications only, but for system services like Jenkins, Git, etc. as well)
- Updating existing / creating new Jenkins jobs in order to support deploy, test run, and release rollback processes
- Setting up Sonar rules for code coverage and code style
- Setting up Vault mechanism (particular tool to be selected) for managing secrets
- 3+ years of experience with DevOps.CI/CD
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Shell scripting
- Experience with Jenkins (creating pipelines)
- Experience with Docker
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.