senior devops ci/cd engineer in finance project
We are looking for a remote Senior DevOps CI/CD Engineer.
Our client is one of the world’s largest providers of financial information and risk management solutions. The company empowers its’ clients to make smarter and more sustainable investments, drives market transparency and helps to prevent financial crime. Serving more than 40,000 institutions in over 190 countries, it provides information, insights, and technology that enable innovation and performance in global markets. By advancing its customers, the company encourages progress for the worldwide financial community.
On this role, you will be responsible for development lifecycle, specifically for release build & deploy, process automation and continuous integration for application development and AWS services. Our ideal candidate would be able to design and build high performance pipelines applying infrastructure-and-pipeline-as-a-code practices.
- Design and build high performance pipelines applying infrastructure-and-pipeline-as-a-code practices
- Release build & deploy, process automation and continuous integration for application development and AWS services
- Manage and support source control repositories (Git, legacy SVN)
- Manage and support binary repositories: BAMS and wart Arti factories
- Guide development teams about configuring Maven and SBT
- Write code and use tools to automate workflows
- Create dev and QA environments for development teams and automated their workflows (deployment, etc.)
- Create and maintain project templates in Git (for example: a project that builds a JAR and uploads to Artifactory)
- Degree in software engineering or computer science or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in DevOps/CI/CD
- Expertise in building Java application pipelines
- Proficiency in Linux
- Experience in GIT, Jenkins
- Strong knowledge of AWS platform
- Experience in working Nexus/ Artifactory
- Experience in monitoring and logging tools
- Experience in working with virtualized environment
- Strong knowledge of coding capability with at least one of the following languages: Python, Groovy, Perl, C, C++, Java
- Familiarity with Docker & Kubernetes
- Strong analytical skills
- Being a team-player
- Excellent communication skills
- Upper-intermediate or higher English level, both verbal and written (B2+)
- AWS would be a plus
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.