senior devops developer for a technology company
Currently we are looking for a remote Senior DevOps Developer to join our global team.
The customer is a global technology company with its corporate headquarters in Schaffhausen, Switzerland and international headquarters in Singapore.
- Build and maintain hybrid (private/public clouds) deployment of Acronis Cyber Cloud (ACC) components for Acronis R&D, Acronis Datacenters and Acronis customers around the world
- Buildand maintain modern Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment system and tools for team responsible services
- Help to re-organize Dev/Deploy/QA/Ops processes to have possibility to release single feature/component on daily basis
- Visualize component delivery pipeline and measure it (time between phases, time to deliver, success rate, etc)
- 3+ years’ experience in building commercial software
- 3+ year practical experience with Jenkins or other CD tools
- Strong communication skills
- Practical linux administration skills
- Strong scripting skills (Python, Bash)
- Experience with Ansible
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes
- Basic database administration skills (Postgres, Mysql)
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of Prometheus, Zabbix, Graphite
- Understanding of Zabbix, Alerta
- Familiar with ELK, EFK
- Knowledge of KVM, ESX, Virtuozzo/OpenVZ
- Knowledge of AWS, GCP, Azure
- Experience with Bitbucket, Jira
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.