senior devops developer for a video and analytics technology company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior DevOps Engineer.
Our customer is a video and analytics technology company that offers a cloud-based platform to help build engaged and profitable audiences. It harnesses the power of big data to help broadcasters, operators and media companies build more engaged audiences and monetize video with personalized, interactive experiences for every screen.
The company goes beyond traditional online video platforms, providing software and services combining best-of-breed technologies with industry-leading video analytics to help our customers optimize and automate video programming, streaming and syndication.
- Designing and delivering solutions to improve workflows across multiple teams
- Building tools and systems to enable effective metrics-based QA, Release and Deployment procedures for multiple different company services
- Collaborating across engineering teams to diagnose and aid in solving infrastructure failures
- Contributing to the design and implementation of a system to fully orchestrate the development, testing, verification and deployment of production code
- Using DevOps philosophy to collaborate with multiple global engineering teams
- 5+ years of experience working with cross-functional teams
- Experience with Jenkins, Chef, Docker, Bitbucket, cloud architecture highly desired
- Programming experience in one or more of the following: Ruby, Python, Go or Java, Bash
- Good understanding of large-scale distributed systems in practice including multi-tier architectures, application security, monitoring and storage systems
- Prior systems engineering and Linux administration experience is a plus
- Ability to communicate well with teammates and external users, and strong problem-solving skills
- Being adaptable, proactive, and willing to take ownership
- At least Intermediate level of both written and spoken English (B1+)