senior devops developer for security management company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior DevOps Developer for a Security Management company for our team.
The customer is a collaborative working partnership formed by security professionals directly employed within the hotel and catering industry in the UK. We also maintain very close working relationships with various law enforcement and business crime reduction partnerships.
The customer’s platform harnesses deep sources of information, analytics, and expertise to forge solutions for the industries and markets that drive global economies. The company partners with clients in business, finance, and government to provide unrivaled insights and perspectives that lead to well-informed, confident decisions.
- Developing and maintaining mission-critical financial services systems
- Managing and building solutions for Deployment, automation, management and maintenance of AWS cloud-based production system
- Participating in architecture and software development activities
- Automating security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation on AWS
- Providing direct and responsive support for urgent incidents
- Informally training and sharing AWS knowledge within the team
- Working with state-of-the-art tools and methodologies
- Being part of a top team, growing rapidly and expanding areas of expertise in the Fin-Tech world
- At least 3 years of Industry experience with DevOps or similar role;
- Experience working on cloud providers AWS/Azure/GCP and managing Infrastructure as code on them preferably using AWS CloudFormation and Terraform;
- Experience with container orchestration services, especially Kubernetes/OpenShift, Docker;
- Experience with deploying and administering Kubernetes/OpenShift/AWS EKS clusters;
- Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions like Python/Go, Chef (with or without AWS OpsWorks), ansible etc.;
- Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Git, GitLab, or Jenkins;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of customer service;
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Process-oriented with great documentation skills;
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
nice to have
- Familiarity with Elastic Search and managing Relational Databases on Cloud;
- Familiarity around monitoring tools like new-relic or other open source alternatives;
- Knowledge of Octopus Deploy;
- Knowledge of SQL.
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.