go to search
Senior DevOps Developer For Software Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior DevOps Developer to join our team.
- Perform deployments on client's pre-Production env. according to schedule for regular deployments and on demand (e.g. for Hotfixes).
- Participate in implementation of new CDCI pipeline for containers
- Do support and maintenance activities:
- for existing CDCI pipeline both on EPAM environments and client's environments to ensure deployment activities according to agreed milestones
- for EPAM landscapes specific issues to ensure landscapes availability for development teams
- for SupplyOn nonProd/Prod landscapes to resolve issues related to deployment activities (e.g. configuration issues, issues with certificates)
- Follow SAFe framework: Sprint Events, estimations process, PI planning events, tasks execution, collaboration with PO, Agile teams and other stakeholders (e.g. client's IT managers).
- Provide reliable estimations, ensure reliability of estimations.
- Communicate on daily basis regarding status, issues, solutions, report status of investigations and resolutions.
- 3+ years of experience with DevOps
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with Gradle/Groovy as scripting languages
- Experience with Jfrog Artifactory
- Experience with Containers environment (Podman as a containers runtime, Docker images based on OpenShift)
- Knowledge of Linux VMs administration
- Knowledge of EPAM Cloud
- Knowledge of Jboss, Jboss CLI
- Knowledge of Zabbix
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.