senior devops developer with gcp for a technology company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior DevOps Developer with GCP to join our global team.
Our customer is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, search engines, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
- Working closely with business in identifying solution requirements and key case-studies/scenarios for the future solution
- Enabling GCP cloud journey, analyzing TCO and creating a business case, making the Cloud dream become reality
- Designing and prototyping cloud infrastructure, creating infrastructure and security architecture document covering deep technical aspects of the implementation
- Creating a unified strategy for cloud transformation governance, automation, security, implementation and operations
- Analyzing existing application and IT services portfolios, developing assets’ migration, transformation and automation roadmap
- Conducting cloud infrastructure architecture review/audit and creating review/audit report
- Leading implementation of the solution from establishing project requirements and goals to solution "go-live"
- Overseeing the cloud system engineering efforts and providing technical help as needed
- Participating in the full cycle of pre-sale activities, including RFP processing, proposal development and direct communications with potential clients
- Maintaining a strong understanding of industry trends and best practices
- Creating thought leadership on cloud solutions and hybrid clouds
- Serving as a cloud evangelist, consulting and providing technical guidance on cloud solutions design, building, governance, security, operations and cost control best practices
- 3+ years of DevOps experience
- Experience in build out of Kubernetes infrastructure – containers, GKE, ASM
- Good knowledge of leading edge Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools and practices – Hashicorp Terraform, Vault
- Prior expertise with development of IaC modules for GCP leveraging Google Cloud Foundation Toolkit (CFT), Data protection toolkit(DPT) or related registry modules
- Strong software development background utilizing Bash, Zsh, Python and Go for automating infrastructure on GCP
- Strong on Google Cloud platform core skills – Compute, storage, network, IAM, VPC, firewall rules, Load Balancer, Cloud Deployment Manager, Logging and Monitoring
- Self-starter with an in-depth hands-on work experience with multiple large-scale implementations of Google Cloud Platform.
- Hands-on experience in Google Cloud Architecture, Engineering, DevOps
- English level B2+
- Knowledge of DevOps.IaC
- Experience with Kubernetes, Python
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.