senior devops engineer
We are seeking a remote Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team and help improve our cloud infrastructure security. As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for understanding internal security tools' vulnerability alerts and identifying specific issues within our infrastructure to prepare actionable remediation tasks. You will also play an active role in reviewing our overall security posture, providing recommendations, and implementing those recommendations.
- Understand the vulnerability alerts provided by internal security tools, identify the specific issue in our infrastructure from those alerts, prepare actionable remediation tasks, and collaborate in implementing those remediations
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (e.g., DevOps, Security, Operations) to design and implement secure infrastructure solutions
- Implement and maintain Azure DevOps pipelines for CI/CD processes
- Develop and maintain Terraform scripts to deploy infrastructure resources and services
- Implement and maintain Azure Kubernetes Service, including monitoring, scaling, and troubleshooting
- Implement and maintain network security policies and practices to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our systems
- Help with the ongoing review of our overall security posture, providing recommendations, and in some cases, implementing those recommendations
- Ensure that all infrastructure resources comply with the customer's infrastructure and security standards, adhering to best practices
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience with provisioning, configuring, and securing Azure solutions
- Extensive experience in scripting/automating and CI/CD in Azure
- Strong experience in deployment and functionality of container services (e.g.: Docker, Kubernetes, Azure Container Service)
- Experience with Azure Cloud, network/hub-and-spoke, NVAs/Palo Alto, WebApp, Virtual Machines, Databases/Cosmos DB, and MS SQL
- Working knowledge of integration with Salesforce
- Working experience or a very good understanding of cloud security, including encryption, certificate management, network security, etc.
- Ability to create well-written documentation and procedures and create dashboard and reports to provide transparency and visibility for the results of strategic initiatives
- Advanced English language skills (Upper-Intermediate level) for effective communication with the team and stakeholders
nice to have
- Familiarity with other security tools and technologies, such as IDS/IPS, WAF, SIEM, etc.
- Knowledge of Terraform
- Experience with PowerShell scripting language for automation tasks