senior devops engineer for a business information company
We are currently looking for a remote Senior DevOps Engineer to join the global team.
The customer is a leading provider of consumer, financial, and property data, analytics, and services to businesses and governments.
- Be a part of Google Cloud team
- Maintain Cloud Build spreadsheets, make sure they are in sync with real cloud infrastructure state
- Know and operate based on Standard Operating Procedures, know how to request the infrastructure changes, how to log and communicate the change
- Work closely with Cloud Solutions Architect, Architecture Review Board, InfoSec, and Cloud Ops to help teams achieve cloud migration efficiently, securely and on time
- Schedule a time and meet with application teams in scope of application cloud migration
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience working with Google Cloud, AWS or Azure
- Solid Experience with Terraform/Ansible
- Ability to quickly research and learn new cloud products/tools and their alignment with tools used in the company
- Ability to organize meetings, open, stick to agenda and close meeting on time, maintain focus on a goal of a meeting
- Understanding/experience of application cloud migration process
- Understanding of application scaling modes (horizontal/vertical), integration style (RPC, event-driven patterns), application types (ETL, Web, Service, Workflow etc), application availability modes (HA/DR), application cloud readiness (monolith, microservices, CI/CD etc)
- Understanding of networks, TCP/IP, FireWall, Routing, Load Balancing, L4 vs L7 FireWall, encryption, SSL termination, VPN, DNS, CDN
- Understanding of Database technologies - Structured DBs/Document DBs/Warehouse systems
- Experience of working with architecture diagrams
- Ability to maintain style and colors to single standard
- Experience working as PM is a plus
- Experience of working with design or front end technology is a plus
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.