senior devops engineer for a financial company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team.
The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors to build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
- Building high performance kubernetes platform for flagship application.
- Building and Managing Kubernetes Clusters to support Realtime Market Data Application. Kubernetes Platform is Anthos on Bare Metal
- Building automated CI/CD pipelines supporting Infrastructure and Application Deployment
- Supporting Application teams to gain experience with kubernetes and GitOps
- 3+ years of DevOps experience
- Experience in development, production and Kubernetes administration
- Experience in Linux administration
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines, ideally with GitLab
- Experience of Bare Metal environment, performance tuning platforms and networking
- Deep knowledge of Google Anthos and ideally Redhat Openshift
- English level B2+
nice to have
- Knowledge of Bare Metal, Docker
- Knowledge of Gitlab
- Understanding of Linux, Linux Containers
- Familiar with Red Hat Enterprise Linux