senior devops engineer for a financial company
Currently we are looking for a remote Senior DevOps Engineer to join our global team.
The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors to build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
- Building high performance kubernetes platform for flagship application.
- Building and Managing Kubernetes Clusters to support Realtime Market Data Application. Kubernetes Platform is Anthos on Bare Metal
- Building automated CI/CD pipelines supporting Infrastructure and Application Deployment
- Supporting Application teams to gain experience with kubernetes and GitOps
- Kubernetes administration - development and production experience
- Linux administration
- Building CI/CD pipelines, ideally with Gitlab runners
- Experience of Bare Metal environment, performance tuning platforms and networking
- Deep knowledge of Google Anthos and ideally Redhat Openshift
- At least 3 years of working experience
- Confident English level (B2+)
- Knowledge of Bare metal, Docker
- Knowledge of Gitlab
- Understanding of Linux, Linux Containers
- Familiar with Red Hat Enterprise Linux
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.