senior devops engineer for a healthcare company
The customer is an English-American online healthcare company, specializing in meditation. It provides guided meditation resources online via a website and a mobile app on the iPhone and Android platforms.
The main pool of tasks is associated with executing initiatives designed to move the needle on key business goals via innovative solutions and highly scalable, performant code.
- Building infrastructure and frameworks to orchestrate CI/CD and automated high-quality releases gated on quality
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and identify productivity tools that can be built to help them create new features and products with ease
- Working on creating tools that help monitor and report on critical metrics for the engineering org including performance on mobile
- Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- 3+ years of DevOps experience
- Experience in building, fine tuning, maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Working experience in building iOS or Android Apps
- Exposure to mobile frameworks
- English level B2+