senior devops engineer for a pharmaceutical company
We are currently looking for a remote Senior DevOps Engineer with hands-on experience in setting up CI/CD environments, experience with Git and strong experience with AWS to join our team.
The customer is one of the world's leading pharmaceutical healthcare companies. Its principal business is medicines, biologics, vaccines, and consumer and animal products.
- Optimize use of enterprise capabilities (Jenkins/Robot Framework, Auto, Rabbit, etc.) and IT products (Veeva, Salesforce, LAMP stack, Web-apps, Tridion, AWS)
- Analyze as-is/to-be gaps & dependencies
- Classify and rank applications for transition
- Establish security baselines
- Conduct feasibility assessment
- Automate TST & PRD Env. Standup
- Maximize Current IT & Enterprise Tools
- Hands-on experience in setting up CI/CD environments
- In-depth knowledge of Jenkins, Bamboo pipelines and runners
- Experience with Git
- Strong experience with AWS
- Knowledgeable in orchestrating different CI/CD processes for cross-functional teams
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.