Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior DevOps Engineer.
Our customer is a Canadian retail company that sells a wide range of automotive, sports, leisure and home products. We are creating eCommerce projects for their businesses to endorse client’s presence online and make customer experience smooth both offline and online. There are projects for online shopping, POS terminals, customer reward systems, store optimization, etc.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for performing all Release and Build Management activities, configuration management and product component integration.
Our teams are participating during in the whole process of product development, starting from discovery phase and proposing technology stack and architecture until the final release. The teams consist of 7-10 people, among which are Java Developers (back-end) and a JS Developer (front-end), as well as a Tech Leader and QA.
- eCommerce Java apps (AEM/Hybris/Tomcat) maintenance
- Apache, Nginx
- CI/CD concepts
- Jenkins, Nexus, Zabbix, AppDynamics
- Maven, Ant
- IBM MQ
- ELK stack
- Percona, MySQL
- Networking, routing
- Linux-like OS
- Knowledge of Ruby/Groovy is a plus
- Good command of English
- Team player, flexible, fast learner.
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.