senior devops engineer for a Swiss financial services company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team.
The customer is a Swiss multinational investment bank and financial services company founded and based in Switzerland. Co-headquartered in the cities of Zürich and Basel, it maintains a presence in all major financial centers as the largest Swiss banking institution in the world.
- Utilize Perl, Java, HTML, XML, SQL, PYTHON, SCALA and other technologies to develop and manage the software applications that are part of the publishing system
- Contribute to development and infrastructure initiatives to improve speed and reliability
- Apply broad-based software development expertise to create practical, innovative solutions
- Review all existing flows or the application and system procedures and provide services proactively
- Develop BI Reporting using Tools like Cognos
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Knowledge on relational Database architecture like Sybase, MS SQL, Oracle
- Experience in batch process development using DB languages like PLS/SQL, TSQL/ASE and scripting languages like Python, Perl, Script, Scala and Java
- Knowledge on NOSQL DBs
- Domain knowledge on Financial reporting and wealth management
- Excellent understanding of data base, cloud-based application like Azure
- Strong technical background and have excellent problem-solving abilities
- Understanding of databases and ability to write complex SQL queries
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with SQL and other DBMS (e.g., MySQL, Azure SQL Database, Sybase, Cassandra,) (Azure SQL Database with Sybase is Plus)
- B2+ level of English
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.