go to search
senior devops engineer for agriculture
Sorry, the job is expired
Senior DevOps Engineer for Agriculture
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team.
- Create TEST/DEV/STAGE via replication of PROD (Used OpenShift, ec2s, Aurora DB, Lambda, Docker, Cognito, CloudWatch)
- Build CI/CD process (expected Jenkins usage, optionally terraform/ansible scripts)
- Recommend architecture improvements to decrease costs/improve performance/roll-out simplification
- 3+ years of experience with Jenkins (or AWS build-in tools) for CI/CD
- 3+ years of Kubernetis experience
- Experience with Nextflow for pipeline building
- S3 experience for data storage
- SPARK, EMR experience
- Lambdas and/or batches experience
- Experience with SQL Db
nice to have
- Experience in big data
- High performance computing environment creation especially based on AWS ecosystem
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.