go to search
senior devops engineer for an entertainment company
DevOps.CI/CD, Amazon Web Services, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Prometheus, IaC (Infrastructure as Code), CloudFormation, CI/CD, Linux
Sorry, the job is expired
Senior DevOps Engineer for an Entertainment Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior DevOps Engineer to become a part of the team.
The customer provides Direct-to-Consumer services encompassing global entertainment and news TV properties, TV stations group, and radio businesses.
- Join existing DevOps and agile teams that own, develop, and maintain Infrastructure as Service over AWS technologies
- Perform environment infrastructure changes using Terraform and Cloud Formation scripts
- Develop and maintain reusable Terraform and Cloud Formation modules
- Measure performance of systems and processes and subsequently improve them
- Monitor and troubleshoot infrastructure issues in AWS cloud hosted environment
- Research and implement new technologies for improving existing systems
- Identify, evaluate, deploy, troubleshoot, and contribute to open source tools and technologies we use
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Solid AWS experience
- Experience with IaC automation with Terraform or Cloud Formation
- Ability to work effectively within a team and with minimal supervision
- Experience with container orchestration systems such as AWS ECS or Kubernetes
nice to have
- Experience with CI/CD systems
- Solid experience with Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS) administration
- Experience with server-side technologies such as Apache, Nginx, HAProxy, & Redis
- Shell programming experience with Bash, strong command-line fu, and experience with at least one of Perl, Python, Ruby, etc.
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.