go to search
senior devops engineer for an entertainment company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Senior DevOps Engineer for an Entertainment Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior DevOps Engineer to become a part of the team.
The customer provides Direct-to-Consumer services encompassing global entertainment and news TV properties, TV stations group, and radio businesses.
- Join existing DevOps and agile teams that own, develop, and maintain Infrastructure as Service over AWS technologies
- Perform environment infrastructure changes using Terraform and Cloud Formation scripts
- Develop and maintain reusable Terraform and Cloud Formation modules
- Measure performance of systems and processes and subsequently improve them
- Monitor and troubleshoot infrastructure issues in AWS cloud hosted environment
- Research and implement new technologies for improving existing systems
- Identify, evaluate, deploy, troubleshoot, and contribute to open source tools and technologies we use
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Solid AWS experience
- Experience with IaC automation with Terraform or Cloud Formation
- Ability to work effectively within a team and with minimal supervision
- Experience with container orchestration systems such as AWS ECS or Kubernetes
nice to have
- Experience with CI/CD systems
- Solid experience with Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS) administration
- Experience with server-side technologies such as Apache, Nginx, HAProxy, & Redis
- Shell programming experience with Bash, strong command-line fu, and experience with at least one of Perl, Python, Ruby, etc.
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals