senior devops engineer for an insurance company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior DevOps Engineer to join our global team.
The customer is British-American multinational risk management, insurance brokerage, and advisory company. The firm has roots dating from 1828 and is the third largest insurance broker in the world.
- Evolving our CI/CD tool and pipelines for continuous development
- Providing support and guidance to the development team in areas such as onboarding, CI/CD, investigating platform issues etc.
- Ensuring deployment strategies for products are repeatable, scalable and highly available and will also have a deep technical knowledge, providing support to delivery teams and solving complex problems
- Writing Infrastructure as Code with ARM, Terraform, Pulumi
- Creating and maintaining dashboards and monitors
- 3+ years of DevOps experience
- Experience in architecting, developing, implementing and tuning cloud-based SaaS solutions, especially on Azure (AWS is also highly regarded)
- Experience in administering CI systems, creating build configurations and pipelines (VSTS/Azure DevOps, TeamCity, NuGet, MSBuild)
- Experience- in administering version control systems such as VSTS / Git and SVN
- Familiarity with Microsoft .NET development environment, Visual Studio
- Familiarity with scripting skills (PowerShell), software development skills using C# .NET
- English level B2+
nice to have
- Experience in using configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible etc.)
- Experience in cloud technologies (primarily Azure but also AWS), and of migrating on-premise infrastructure to the cloud
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems e.g. RHEL/OpenShift
- Knowledge of security best practices and tools
- Experience of Windows & Linux containers and orchestration platforms (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Understanding of network topologies and common network protocols and services