senior devops engineer for apparel lines retailer
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior DevOps Engineer.
Our customer is a global retailer of headwear, accessories, and apparel lines for men, women, and youth. Its products are sold in more than 80 countries. EPAM is engaged with our customer to drive a long-term digital strategy including B2C eCommerce as the first “pilot” step to design, build and launch across the US and Canada an elevated digital brand experience for the new online B2C eCommerce store within 6 months’ time frame.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
- Develop and apply CI/CD approach and tools
- Write infrastructure code and automation
- Use DevOps approach collaborating with developers, building and operating critical, highly loaded systems
- Support and operate highly available systems
- Monitor and support servers and clients
- Maintain, support and monitor distributed environments
- Work on different types of remote projects. That covers different types of tasks
- 3+ years of experience in support/configuring of Linux/UNIX servers
- Experience working with E-commerce projects (preferably Hybris)
- Experience using cloud services (AWS, Azure)
- Experience using auto configuration systems (Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
- Good knowledge of scripting: Bash, Ruby, Python, PowerShell
- Deep understanding of CI/CD and project life cycle principles
- Good command of spoken and written English
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.