senior devops engineer for media company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team.
The customer provides Direct-to-Consumer services encompassing global entertainment and news TV properties, TV stations group, and radio businesses.
- Join existing DevOps and agile teams that own, develop, and maintain Infrastructure as Service over AWS technologies
- Deploy, maintain, and improve performance over containerized applications in EKS
- Work with Development teams to build environments in EKS to support application development
- Measure performance of systems and processes and subsequently improve them
- Monitor and troubleshoot infrastructure issues in AWS cloud hosted environment
- Research and implement new technologies for improving existing systems
- Identify, evaluate, deploy, troubleshoot, and contribute to open source tools and technologies we use
- Collaborate with additional teams for the creation of infrastructure
- Capable of breaking down the work to create the infrastructure
- Capable of documenting/executing design and implementation
- Collaborate with Software Engineers and QA teams
- Understanding of APIs
- 3+ years of AWS experience
- Ability to work effectively within a team and with minimal supervision
- Experience with container orchestration systems such as AWS EKS or Kubernetes
- Experience with Ci/CD systems
- IaC automation with Terraform or Cloud Formation
- Solid experience with Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS) administration
- Experience with server-side technologies such as Apache, Nginx, HAProxy, & Redis
- Shell programming experience with Bash, strong command-line fu, and experience with at least one of Perl, Python, Ruby, etc.
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.