senior devops engineer for media company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior DevOps Engineer.
The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors to build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
- Assist and deploy an RBAC model aligned to the company and drives security improvements
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements and DataDog configuration by sourcing data and undertaking appropriate analyses
- Make technical design and amendment decisions with limited supervision
- Ensure relevant reporting documentation is completed and complies with internal and external standards
- Schedule and coordinate capacity / product upgrades & releases, liaising with other areas of the business
- Manage upgrades and coordinate internal and third parties where required
- Create accurate documentation and monitor system performance to effectively contribute to business and continual improvement activities
- Support in deploying DataDog across development teams
- 3+ years of experience as DevOps Engineer
- Previous engineering experience with AWS, GCP or Azure
- Experience in Cloud Engineering and automation at scale
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of RBAC, Cloud IAM & Security
- Working knowledge of Terraform
- Previous experience of DataDog
- Knowledge of Cloud.Azure
- Knowledge of Cloud.GCP
- Knowledge of Datadog
- Knowledge of Gitlab
- Knowledge of Gitlab CI
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.