senior devops engineer for smf family (aeos, chronos)
We are looking for a remoted Senior DevOps Engineer to join our dynamic team project. The candidate will be responsible for creating and supporting CI/CD pipelines and infrastructure setup scripts for both test/qa and prod environments.
- Create and support CI/CD pipelines
- Create, update and support infrastructure setup scripts for both test/qa and prod environments
- Communicate with stakeholders to clarify requirements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, deploy software solutions
- Continuously monitor and improve applications, infrastructure to ensure scalability, availability, reliability
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Proficient in AWS Professional (EC2, ELB, Cloudformation, Lambda) and Ansible
- Experience with Terraform, Linux, Bash, Jenkins, and Python
- Knowledge of Docker, AWS CDK, AWS CodeDeploy, AWS CodePipeline
- Familiarity with Kubernetes, Windows Server, and PowerShell
- Knowledge of Chef and Ruby
- Experience working with stakeholders to clarify requirements
- Good level of English to communicate with the team (B2+)
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.