senior devops engineer for software company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team.
The client is a privately held company that develops, manufactures, markets, and services mining equipment management systems.
- Containers Usage & Management – Docker Images definition, creation and management
- Integration with Automated Testing capabilities
- Software Technical Services Usage & Management – Sharing and Management of 3rd-party technical services such as Databases, Authorization, Web servers, etc.
- System Provisioning on Local, Cloud and hybrid configurations – Azure Cloud preferred
- System Orchestration Usage & Management – Kubernetes configuration definitions and implementation
- Source Code Repositories Usage & Management – Git repos/branches
- System Networking Configuration & Management – LAN, VPN, Firewall, Access Security, etc.
- 3+ hands-on relevant experience
- Virtualization Usage & Management – Linux and Windows VMs
- Experience in "Infrastructure as Code” tools: Azure DevOps, Ansible, etc.
- Proficiency in systems engineering, and maintaining Linux and/or private clouds), configuration management tools (Ansible), CI/CD
- Experience in monitoring and log management tools
- Understanding and explaining of DevOps approach and best practices
- Experience with micro-services architecture
- Experience with cloud automation and infrastructure provisioning tools
- Fluency in scripting languages
- Knowledge of SDLC and release management
- Knowledge in orchestration of containers
- Knowledge of best practice for cloud IT security
- Knowledge of SQL/NoSQL related databases
- Ability to build and maintain MSA
- Experience in working with distributed teams
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.