senior devops engineer for software company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team.
The world’s largest provider of web-based solutions for supply chain management within the manufacturing industries. Provides a global network that links customers to their business partners. The company provides a centralized infrastructure, that allows handling of all key purchasing, quality, logistics, and financial processes in a standardized manner.
- Perform deployments on client's Production, pre-Production env. according to schedule for regular deployments and on demand (e.g. for Hotfixes).
- Participate in implementation of new CDCI pipeline for containers
- Do regular improvements in direction of fully automated CDCI pipeline
- Follow SAFe framework: Sprint Events, estimations process, PI planning events, tasks execution, collaboration with PO, Agile teams and other stakeholders (e.g. client's IT managers)
- Participate in solution design/review from point of view of DevOps
- Provide reliable estimations, ensure reliability of estimations
- Communicate on daily basis regarding status, issues, solutions, report status of investigations and resolutions
- Jenkins Experience
- Knowledge of gradle/Groovy as scripting languages
- Jfrog Artifactory knowledge
- Experience in containers environment (Podman as a containers runtime, Docker images based on OpenShift)
- Linux VMs administration experience
- Zabbix knowledge
- Reliable in terms of task results/timelines
- Analytical thinking. Can solve problems together with customer, stress resistant
- Good communication skill (both team internal and with customer), both written and verbal
- Proactive, understand and follow escalation process, use time / task management practices
- 3+years of experience in the same field