senior devops for a financial technology and information company
We are currently looking for a remote Senior DevOps Engineer with 3+ years of DevOps experience, good command of building CI/CD pipelines, hands-on containerization skills and experience with AWS platform to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries. It provides leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community - driving performance in trading, investment, wealth management, regulatory compliance, market data management, enterprise risk and fighting financial crime.
The main goal is to develop and improve the existing platform from infrastructure point of view by getting rid of day-to-day activities related to maintaining and tuning and focusing on new features implementation.
- Analyze the existing framework, identify areas for improvements, implement the agreed solution
- Develop new features
- Negotiate with clients (newcomers to the customer’s platform)
- Develop PoC
- Participate in architectural meetings
- Provide assistance to clients
- 3+ years of DevOps experience
- Good command of building CI/CD pipelines
- Hands-on containerization skills
- Experience with AWS platform
- DevOps automation and scripting skills
- Knowledge of agile software development methodologies like Kanban, Scrum, ITIL
- Ability to learn fast, be stress-resistant and flexible
- Ability to work in a team
- English level: B1/B2
- Experience with Azure
- Solid Linux experience
- Experience with AWS CI/CD processes
- Experience with Jenkins or other CI tools
- Knowledge of network stack, protocols, network management and monitoring tools
- Windows server experience (in addition to the DevOps automation skills)
- Experience with task tracking tools: Jira, ServiceNow
- Concourse CI
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.