senior devops for a media company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior DevOps to join our team.
The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors to build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
- Maintain the services in the CIAM domain by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, and overall system health
- Partner with development teams to improve system reliability
- Participate in capacity planning, on-call rotations, incident response, blameless postmortems, and root cause analysis and resolution
- Be a vocal advocate of strong/sound engineering practices that allow us to build, deploy, and run scalable, reliable, and performant services
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer
- Experience with ForgeRock Access Management, Directory Services, and Identity Management or with any of the Open Identity Platform projects (https://www.openidentityplatform.org/)
- Experience with Java programming languages
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2+ level of English