go to search
senior devops for a retail brand
Linux, Python.Core, Node.js, Jenkins, Kubernetes
Sorry, the job is expired
Senior DevOps for a Retail Brand
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior DevOps with 3+ years of production experience, experience with Linux machines, and expertise with SCM and build automation tools to join our team.
The customer is the largest retail brand that delivers quality fashion at affordable prices to customers at approximately 640 locations in 43 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and Guam, as well as to customers in more than 100 international destinations through a leading e-commerce site.
- Architect core capabilities that scale and extend predictably in a multi-tenant environment
- Create reusable services that operate in a high-scale, distributed ecommerce environment
- Lead the technical implementation of multiple projects
- Apply monitoring practices
- Contribute to the content migration
- Lead the troubleshooting issues from production and lower environments
- Communicate directly with the development team and other stakeholders
- 3+ years of production experience
- Proficiency in one or more scripting languages such as Bash, Python, Groovy, Ruby etc.
- Experience with Linux machines, Centos and RHEL
- Expertise with SCM and build automation tools such as Jenkins, Gitlab etc.
- Proficient with build tools such as maven and Node.js
- Proficient with CI process including builds, code analysis etc.
- Proficient with Kubernetes, helm charts and spinnaker (or equivalent such as harness etc.)
- Ability to debug and fix system/infrastructure and application issues
- Proficient working with monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Google stackdriver etc.
- GCP expertise
- Expertise in REST APIs
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.